Family Ties for Rep. Steve LaTourette (-Ohio, 14th)
Alternate Name: Steven C. LaTourette
Back to LegiStorm's Family Ties home
Rep. Steve LaTourette Family
Jennifer LaTourette (wife)
- Airports Council International - North America
- Akron General Health System
- APTS Action Inc.
- Center for Families and Children
- Center for Responsible Lending
- Chela Financial Inc.
- CHEP USA
- Chicago Public Schools
- Citizens for Responsible Energy Solutions
- City of Glendale, Ariz.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Cleveland-Cuyahoga County (Ohio) Port Authority
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- CSX Corp.
- Defiance (Ohio) College
- Federal Technology Group Inc.
- FirstEnergy Service Co.
- Innovation Competitiveness Coalition
- Methodist Hospital System (Texas)
- National Urban League
- Nationwide Realty Investors Ltd.
- Naval Aviation Museum Foundation Inc.
- NRI Equity Land Investments LLC
- Pima Community College (Tucson)
- Save Ellis Island
- Spokane Transit Authority
- Stargate Electronics Corp.
- Summa Hospitals Foundation
- Town Queen Creek, Ariz.
- United Negro College Fund
- University of Akron
- VILF Consultants LLC
- Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars
- University of Akron was listed an earmark request:
- $500,000 ultimately approved in fiscal year 2010 described as High technology forensics laboratory and resource center
- Glenbeigh Hospital of Rock Creek (Ohio) (related to Cleveland Clinic Foundation) was listed an earmark request:
- $190,000 ultimately approved in fiscal year 2009 described as Glenbeigh Hospital of Rock Creek, for a substance abuse treatment program
The congressional office of Rep. Steve LaTourette (-OH) paid Chief of Staff Jennifer LaTourette $255,461 in salary from 2000 - 2003.
Listed as lobbyist by registrants:
Lobbied on behalf of:
|| || |