Family Ties for Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tennessee, 7th)
Alternate Names: Marsha Wedgeworth, Marsha Wedgeworth Blackburn
Back to LegiStorm's Family Ties home
Rep. Marsha Blackburn Family
Rep. Marsha Blackburn (self)
$24,590, supplies, events, food and beverage, mileage and other expenses, 2008 (reimbursement) election cycle
$8,488, transportation, gifts, event tickets, and other expenses, 2010 (reimbursement) election cycle
Charles Blackburn (Chuck) (husband)
$379, catering supplies and cigars, 2008 (reimbursement) election cycle
$372, beverages, 2010 (reimbursement) election cycle
Paul J. Ketchel III (son-in-law)
- American Capitol Group LLC (2006-2008)
- Ketchel and Associates Inc. (2004-2007)
- AlphaBest Education Co.
- Content Builder
- Dialogic Communications Corp.
- Genaco Biomedical
- Larson Dodd Stewart and Myrick LLC
- Puerto Rico Federal Affairs Administration
- Team Health Holdings Inc.
- Virtual Drug Development Inc.
Listed as lobbyist by registrants:
Lobbied on behalf of:
|| || |
Mary Morgan Ketchel (daughter)
$301, administrative and fundraising services, 2008 election cycle
$371, travel, food, beverage, and other supplies, 2008 (reimbursement) election cycle